Are you interested in maintaining the quality of medical care in our Southwest Florida community? Do you value the independent private practice of medicine? Would you like to help shape the future of medical care in Lee County?
Join our group of physicians, IPALC – Independent Physicians Association of Lee County. We are concerned about maintaining the quality of medical care in our community. IPALC is an organization open to all independent physicians practicing in Lee County, Florida. All MD and DO physicians who are not employed by Lee Memorial Health System or its subsidiaries are eligible. This includes all our hospitalist physicians.
IPALC is an association of physicians who value independent private practice of medicine. We serve an advocacy role for the independent physician. A source of information to help physicians make decisions about local issues affecting the practice of medicine.
IPALC needs input from our physicians and other interested parties to shape the future of medical care in Lee County. If you would like to subscribe to our Newsletter, add your name and email to our list. There is no charge or obligation to participate.
Become an IPALC Member
If you would like join IPALC, you can register online and make payment via Paypal. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Pay online the annual $500 membership (per physician) via Paypal. ( Is Paypal Safe? Read More)
- After succesfull payment is complete within our Paypal Shopping Cart, Paypal will display a link to return back to your site. Click this link as it will redirect you to an online form on the IPALC website where you will be able to submit your Group/Practice’s new or updated information along with Physician(s) information.
- If you prefer not to complete this payment and registration process online, you can contact us via our contact form and one of our representatives will be more than happy to take your information.
Or you can contact us by mailing your $500 annual payment (per physician) and information to
7152 Coca Sabal Lane
Fort Myers, FL 33908
When we receive your dues payment, we will add your name and contact information to our Physician Directory. IPALC is a not for profit corporation that has applied for tax exempt status. Your dues may be deductible as a business expense. Thank you for your support.
Announcements and Current Issues
Our Latest Updates:
- Recent Announcements – Fixing the SGR… and More
- Clinical Integration Evaluated and Explored by the IPALC Steering Committee
- Electronic Medical Records Implementation
- Hospitalist Issues